[icon-discuss] Re: the icon console

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:02:31 -0400

Bill wrote:

"The root password has been removed ..."

I don't think so. As someone on this list wrote a few days ago, the default
password is csun; at it was on my unit...until yesterday evening. I
purchased my unit on february 23rd, and it came with software version 0.9.2
installed at that time; this information provided for context. I've upgraded
to successive versions of the software as they became available.

John