[icon-discuss] Re: the USB network

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:48:31 -0400

Hi Marta:

Yes, you can do this, however, there is a price.  You will need to delete the
network configuration file located in:

/home/root/db/net.conf

You will need to set up the Wireless again, as a result.

Pamela

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx 04/25/08 05:43AM >>>
Hello listers:

Recently I was trying to delete the profiles of a couple of wireless
networks that I was no longer using, and thinking my cursor was pointing to
one of those wireless networks, accidentally got rid of the USB network that
automatically comes with the unit.  How do I get it back?
Marta