[icon-discuss] Re: suggestion: Wikipedia on the Icon

  • From: glenn <loudguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:09:32 -0400

Dear James, and all,
The idea is not to have an ever growing collection available on the icon; it is
to have an educational reference which an encyclopedia provides.  The reason
that wikipedia was suggested is it's low cost.  I think that it would be
beneficial to broaden the thread to discuss any and all encyclopedic sources
that could be ported onto the icon.

        Glenn