[icon-discuss] Re: status update

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 05:23:42 -0500

Hello, Michael:  It's been several weeks since I received your email.  I
have been waiting for my Braille Plus to be repaired since August 7 of this
year.  I was certainly hoping to have it back by now . . . well, actually,
months ago.  I know there was the issue with the company providing parts,
and that was too bad, but we all learn from these things.  But this time,
I'm just really getting quite annoyed.  Any clue about where my Braille Plus
might be?  I was supposed to be one of the Beta testers but haven't had a
device to use.  Could you maybe nudge someone into getting my Braille Plus
back to me.  I think I've been beyond reasonably patient about this.  I
still so love this product and would love to be able to promote it, but I
just can't right now.

Thanks for your help.

Kathy Szinnyey

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at