[icon-discuss] Re: setting up more than one email account onbrailleplus

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:26:53 -0700

Hi Richard,
I think your question should be restated as a feature request.  If it could
use the address that the message was sent to as the default from address;
that would be great.  Sadly, it uses your absolute default address.
I suppose that is fine because if you are replying to a list message; you
don't want your message to have just the list's address as your from info...

In any case, It is an extra piece to remember, but that is why I have things
filtered into different folders.  That way, I'm reminded to change my from
address when answering things from that folder.

I just demonstrated the Braille Plus and the Voice Sense to a client who
doesn't want to have a computer; but wants access to NLS books, etc.  He
decided to go with the Braille Plus once the Docking Station and Braille
Display and GPS are realities.

Later,
Richard