[icon-discuss] Re: rss and podcasts

  • From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:56:45 -0400

Hi Richard,

I got Tech Talk and only 5 podcasts.  I wanted the Tech Talk feed, but I
thought there would be more shown.  Now, I let the Icon find the site, it
had an XML extension on the end, and perhaps that has something to do with
this?  Perhaps I'll try the entire address you provided, and see what
happens.

Les