[icon-discuss] Re: renewing warranty, etc.

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Icon Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:27:32 -0500

Hi:

We are working on developments to the Braille Plus, so I think you'll wanna
stay updated.  Just keep in mind that if you do not elect to renew your SMA
now, and an update comes out later, it would cost you more to get that update,
if you do not have an SMA than if you have one.  Of course, the decision is
yours.

Also, sometimes, when you're developing applications, such as GPS, it can take
longer than expected.

Pamela Rader
APH Prosduct Support