[icon-discuss] Re: renewing warranty, etc.

  • From: nedjurdj10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blakeblind@xxxxxxxxx, Icon Discuss List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:44:38 -0500

Hello all,

I am due to get my braille plus back in a few days from repair. My SMA is about
to expire. Since this seems to be such a hot topic I thought I would give some
advice. The SMA costs $75, byt you get the potential of getting new features, :
like RFB and D support, the GPS feature, and who knows what else. Since I'm
talking about updates I thought I'd ask, is there an actual website that you
can go too to download the LSI files? Just simple curiosity.