[icon-discuss] Re: reference material on the Icon

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:38:36 -0700

Hello,
I'll drink to that. I'd love to see reference materials and bug fixes phone and GPS before things like Hangman and other games. While they are fun, I think the Icon has so much more to offer. I didn't purchase the Icon to play games, I purchased it for more constructive things. I think that Audible, RFB&D and some other things would have priority in my mind. But of course that's me, not anyone else.
Dan
On Apr 26, 2007, at 7:26 AM, Bill Holton wrote:

I, too, would love to see reference materials on the Icon, but I think this is a perfect opportunity for outside programmers to step in and give us something besides hangman we can add to our Icons. Personally, I would prefer the Level Star resources be spent removing bugs, getting support for Audible and RFBD books, and then on to the phone and GPS.