[icon-discuss] Re: recorder question

  • From: "Ottilie Lucas" <ottilie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>, <nedjurdj10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:14:32 -0400

Hi,

I had very poor quality recording when my Braille Plus was new. I was told that the internal microphone had come loose from its connection. I sent my unit in for repair for another reason and asked to have the recording feature checked. When it came back, the recorder worked beautifully.

Ottilie Lucas
----- Original Message ----- From: "matthew dyer" <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>