[icon-discuss] Re: recommendations for portable disk drives for the icon

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:00:48 -0800

iPod? You used it as a disk drive? I have an 80 gig iPod and I never
really thought about using it like that until just now. Cool. Get to
go try it now. Anyone else use an ipod as a disk drive on the icon?
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.