[icon-discuss] Re: reading an audio book?

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Discuss List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:27:43 -0500

Hi Paul,

Just put the folder containing the audiobook somewhere on your hard drive and access it with File explorer. The unit keeps your place when you close a file and come back to it later. I hope it's not one of those books with lots of short tracks, because I don't think there's any way to tell the Icon to play through multiple files continuously. But if the files are of reasonable length, this will work fine.

The only other thing is that every time you start playing one, you'll have to adjust the speed, because it's always set to normal unless you're using the book reader. And unfortunately, you can't read MP3 books via the book reader.

HTH,
Anna

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx