[icon Discussions] Re: orion

  • From: Linnette Whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:16:45 -0400

I am not going to jump down your throat, but we are people first and no
different than those individuals who happen not to be blind and would like to
obtain newer technology. I purchase my own tech and like staying on top of
advances. Old technology is old, regardless whether it is specialized for the
blind, deaf or the non-disabled population.  You are being unfair to find fault
 with blind people for being human and wanting to stay competitive with their
sighted friends and coworkers.