[icon-discuss] Re: new list

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:46:43 -0600

What is this list for?
At 03:53 PM 12/26/2007 -0600, you wrote:
Hi.
I was looking on APH's mailman page, and I found another list for the Braille+/Icon.
There are only 2 people subscribed so far.
The list is called MM, and the subscription address is:
<mailto:mm-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx>mm-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and be sure to put the word subscribe in the subject field.
To post to the list, send a e-mail to:
<mailto:mm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>mm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have already subscribed to this list.
I thought that that some people from this list would be interested.
To subscribe, you can also go to:
and find the subscription page.

Chase Crispin

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.