[icon-discuss] Re: new list

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:44:14 -0500

I would stay with this list or the Tech list, if you need it.  Some of the
other lists are for private use and probably shouldn't be published.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> terrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/26/07 05:22PM >>>
What's the significance of the MM list? How  is their focus different from the
icon-discuss
or Icon-Tech lists?

Thanks,
Terrence