[icon-discuss] Re: needed: way to charge unit away from home.

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:25:01 -0800

What about a USB charger/adapter? Like they sell for ipods? If you can
plug into a USB slot on the computer then why not a USB slot in your
car?

Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.