[icon Discussions] Re: my old Braille Plus has a problem

  • From: "Angelo Sonnesso" <asonnesso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gabbyabby96@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 20:55:13 -0500

I am still trying to track down the correct version of Linux to see if there is
a way to upgrade some of the software.

It is worth a shot.

It really is a terrific device.

I have the Icon, but I think I would have preferred the Braille plus, but it
was a gift.

Still I am not disappointed it the performance.

73 N2DYN Angelo