[icon Discussions] Re: my old Braille Plus has a problem

  • From: JAMES HEADY <vector18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gabbyabby96@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 20:32:27 -0500

Hi.
This is happening, due to the fact that they no longer make software updates to
The Icon Mobile Manager, nor to The Brailleplus Mobile Manager.
Both devices were discontinued in favor of The Brailleplus 18 which operates
Android and the device was released in the Fall of 2012 and then discontinued
almost a year ago.
I’m sorry I can’t give you better news.

James