[icon-discuss] Re: media player not working

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:28:30 -0400

Hi Julie:

You'll need to copy your music into the Music folder.  Then, once you select 2
from the main menu, then select "Songs," "Artists," etc., you can Play All or
select one from the list.  You can even put it into "shuffle" mode, which I
like.  The player does need to update itself, each time you copy things into
the music folder, so the first time you run it after things have been put
there, you need to let it update.  It will be set to automatically update by
default.  Wait until you hear it say "Music Catalog Updated," before selecting
something to listen to.  Depending on how much you have in there, it could take
anywhere from 2 minutes to 5, depending.

Try that and let us know if you have any questions.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> juliestamm@xxxxxxxxx 07/17/07 10:47PM >>>

The bplus is running 1.05. I can access my recordings on the harddrive now,
but I have yet to listen to anything in my music library. I'm catching up on
lecture transcription..sigh. but what a great device this is!

Does anyone know if or when the docking station will be available for the
bplus? Is it the same as levelstar's?

Thanks,

julie

  _____