[icon-discuss] looking for someone willing to walk me through first braille plus update this weekend

  • From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

i&#39;m going out on a limb and asking a favor here: i work monday through
friday at locations that do not have wireless access. i would feel so much
better this first time around when updating my unit if i knew i could just pick
up the phone and call aph, but this will not be possible. would someone who is
confident with the update process be willing to provide a phone number at which
i could reach them if i get hung up somewhere over the weekend while performing
the update and registration? if you are willing to provide this info, please do
so off list by sending mail to4
morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx

all i can promise in return is that when i become confident in this process, i
am willing to do this same favor for someone else should the occasion arise.

thanks,
kimberly morrow in kansas city