[icon-discuss] Re: looking for podcasts and rss feeds

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:13:10 -0500

And windows weekly, This week in Law, MAC break weekly, and the Leport
Report are also in there!  I really appreciate all of the feeds from this
list.  I enjoy reading them!

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx