[icon-discuss] Re: links in email

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cmlien@xxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:17:57 -0800

Candy, what I've done is to select the link I want as I would select words I
want to copy, then copy, then hit 42 to go to the Google website, then paste
in what I've copied.  That often seems to work better than trying to hit
enter on the link.  That works sometimes and doesn't work other times.  Not
sure why the difference.  Just my thoughts.

Linda Gehres