[icon-discuss] Re: linking to websites referred to within a text/how?

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:14:14 -0400

If I understand your question correctly, to mark a text for copy you would
get your cursor to the first character of that text and do a cord u (press
the space and the letter u together,) and press M for mark.  Then you'd take
your cursor to the end of the text and do the control C for copy.  You'd
paste the url onto your browser's edit field, or paste anything you've
copied onto another document by pressing the control and V keys together.

Marta