[icon-discuss] Re: it works

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'braille plus'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:55:23 -0400

Hi,
Can you post the suggestion made by Woody regarding Bookshare so we all can
see it. Maybe he just replied to you and not to the list as well.
Thanks

Currently, I don't know any quick ways to do Bookshare economically either.
I run stuff through the gzip program first and then place the whole book
folder in the directory on the Icon and it reads them fine.  It would be
nice to do it more quickly than using that procedure.

John

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx