[icon-discuss] interesting unanswered questions

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:37:33 -0400

Hello;
A number of interesting questions have come up but I've never seen an answer
posted.  If someone is replying directly to the sender it might be interesting
for the rest of us as well.
I am curious as to what issues I will come up against when using the braille
plus at a hotel or public site.  I suspect they will want some sort of user
name and password and just taking a quick look I don't see an obvious option
for that info.
Also it appears that one of my neighbors has invested in a wireless router.
When trying to connect the braille plus often tries to connect to the wrong
router.  Although it seems to connect it can't be used because they apparently
have set up a secure connection.
Richard