[icon-discuss] icon and orien

  • From: Richard Fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:42:26 -0400

Unfortunately I have been looking at the competition, braille note and hims and for my purposes neither do what the current "old fashioned" braille plus do now. I suspect that this new box will do lots of things that I lost interest in long ago. I have honestly been shocked as to how far behind the nearest competition is. Granted others may have totally different views of the situation but those have been my observations.

--
richard
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.