[icon-discuss] how long will it take to receive your NLS key

  • From: "Michael Jones" <mjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:52:22 -0600

Hello everyone,

We have had some questions about how long it takes to receive your NLS key
once you have registered and been approved by NLS.

After we receive notification from NLS it may take as much as two business
days.

You will receive an email from LevelStar or APh with details on downloading
and installing your key.

Please note that until you receive this message from us and have downloaded
your key, you will not be able to play the NLS books.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Michael Jones