[icon-discuss] Re: got my nls keys!

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:23:52 -0400

Don't know whether Dave has played a talking book yet (though we spoke
minutes ago, <smile>), but I have. Playback and navigation appear to work as
advertised. My only complaint (and this from a guy who has raised audio
speed-reading to the level of an artform), I wouldn't speed-read on the Icon
/ Braille Plus much beyond 180-200 percent as the audio becomes very choppy.

John