[icon-discuss] freedom universal input bluetooth keyboard

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:41:23 -0600

Hello, Does anyone know what interface the icon uses to connect to bluetooth keyboards? I got the freedom universal keyboard because it seemed better on paper than the think outside one. The manual is no help as it talks about using pdas etc. and they require special drivers though it said with hid mode it can work with pcs mac and linux. I can't figure out how to know if the keyboard is in discovery mode, or how to get it there.

Kevin

Michael Jones wrote:
Hi,

I need to check with accessible world a bit more on this. It is opening the mp3 for me in media player, although it is a previous chat. I will get back to you when I have more information.

Thanks,

Michael Jones

LevelStar

1500 Cherry Street