[icon-discuss] Re: did not work

  • From: Jahmal Lovato <jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:29:20 -0600

There are 2 ways you can reflash:
You can either press the reset button and hold pound on the icon, or the star
key on the braille+.
Hold the reset button 5 seconds, and at the same time, hold the indicated key
until 3
vibrations have been felt.
Or you can do the reboot command, (star-pound hold, press program 1) and
leaving pressed the key for
reflashing.
Jahmal
jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx