[icon-discuss] Re: deleting podcasts

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:53:44 -0700

Highlight it and Press Star.

  Jenny
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon
  To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 2:51 PM
  Subject: [icon-discuss] deleting podcasts

  How does one delete a podcast?
  Sharon
    -----Original Message-----
    From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jenny Axler
    Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:03 PM
    To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Identification of downloading Podcasts

    You cannot currently do this, however, I think they are changing things so
that the Download Manager will always be available, and so you can check this
information there.  For now, go in to settings, and change the automatic
download of podcasts after feed updates to off.  If you start the podcast
download manually, the Download manager is available under option 8 in the
program menu, this should give you the information you want.  Please know, for
all of you having rSS problems that this is being worked on, and fixes should
be coming your way in a release rather soon.  Again, i am not going to give you
an exact date, but I'm not talking about six months from now when the next
major release comes out.  I'm talking about as soon as they can get some of
these bugs fixed and get it tested in beta.

    Jenny