[icon-discuss] Re: deleting files again

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>, <pcarey4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:42:51 -0500

You can also use the 0+select method to select multiple emails to delete,
and you can press star to delete a single file in music player and file
explorer.  Either of these methods work pretty much anyware.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.