[icon-discuss] Re: currently installing update files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:22:16 -0500

Julie:

You may need to reset.  If that doesn't help, reflash and try again.  One
possible cause in addition to the many downloads is the new update system will
also do a backup, so if you had previously backed up information, it will hang.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> juliestamm@xxxxxxxxx 04/01/08 01:07PM >>>
Hey all,

I am on the last step. 1.1 finished downloading and now it seems to be
hanging on "installing update files". No clicks no progress indication. It
has been going for around 30 minutes. Should i go back and delete the temp
folders again and restart the 1.1 install? Thanks for any ideas. I'm looking
forward to the update and thank you everyone for being patient with all of
the questions.

julie