[icon-discuss] Re: cnet podcasts wanted

  • From: Richard Ehrler <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:22:24 -0600

Paul points out a difference I have noticed between looking at links in the web browser and while reading links in an article. In the web browser you can hit menu and move down to an option to display the url of a link you are sitting on. Unfortunately, this feature doesn't seem to be available in the rss program so you have to open the link and then determine the web page address or search around for a desired rss feed address to copy to the clipboard and jump back to paste the clipboard contents into the add feed edit window. It would be nice if the web browser option to display the current link url contents was available in the rss program too.
Richard Ehrler