[icon-discuss] Re: cannot update to 1.1..1

  • From: Keith Watson <lnxrox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:11:05 -0400

David,

Doesn't matter. Both of those will attempt to backup and restore
your current settings and the issue is in the system.db file.
This means that after the upgrade to 26 or 28 your original
system.db gets restored and the .lsi type is no longer
recognized.

From reading all the traffic, it seems that Shane and I are the
only ones having this issue so far.

Keith

On 12:56 PM, David Poehlman wrote:
> did you update to 1.06.26 or 8 first?

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace