[icon-discuss] Re: browsing newspaper subsections/how?

  • From: jenny Axler <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 18:03:23 -0600

It doesn't matter the title of the newspaper, the answer is the same.  When
you're inside a newspaper, reading an article, you can move by heading using 7
and 9, use 8 to toggle the level of the heading by wich you want to move by.
if you're reading a newspaper, and are in an article, you'll already be at the
most specific level of navigation, so pressing 9 will take you to the next
article.  if you decide you want to go to another section, you can then press 8
to move to that level of navigation.  In addition, you could press Cancel to
get out of the article, and you are landed in the navigation contents at the
current subsection.  simply arrow down to the next section you want to read and
press Select.

Jenny