[icon-discuss] Re: browsing newspaper subsections/[?

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:28:51 -0700

Hi,
I think you may be making it harder than it needs to be.
From the main menu,
Hit 3 for library, and 2 for newstand.
When you find the paper you want, hit right arrow.
When you are on the issue you want, hit right arrow.
From here, as you down arrow you will hear each section,
To open that section, hit right arrow, then the same holds for each article.
When you are done with an article, stop the speech and hit cancel and you are
back in the list of
articles.
Left arrow to back up through the tree.
At least, for me, this is an easier way to navigate.
Richard