[icon-discuss] Re: bookshelf

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:11:31 -0800

I use the music folder like that too. It only works with mp3 files
though. It would be really nice to have the library work more like the
music player in that regard
.
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.