[icon-discuss] Re: bluetooth keyboards

  • From: denise avant <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

beautiful!

PAMELA RADER <PRADER@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Denise:

Although I can't give you an exact timeline, I can tell you that one of our
guys is feverishly working on it now, as I write, so it'll be sooner rather
than later.

Pamela

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206

PHONE: 1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/25/08 08:59AM >>>
hello everyone,
i am thinking of getting a bluetooth keyboard for the braille plus. i'm
thinking however that i want to get the one for the nokia n82 as i would be
able to use it with that phone as well. does anyone know if that keyboard would
work with the braille plus?
by the way, does anyone have any information on the approximate time for when
braille display support might happen?
thanks.