[icon-discuss] battery concern (not a problem)

  • From: "Rob Blachowicz" <robjblach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:38:27 -0400

I'm wondering why why my other battery (I bought one for a spare) has to go ina
 different way than the main battery.  It goes in sort of the same way but you
have to turn it over apparently the paper on the contact strip is different.
Because on the main one I don't even need that coin but with the spare I
definatly do; just wondered why the two batteries are different?
Thanks