[icon-discuss] Re: approval from nls

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:03:49 -0500

Hi, Tre (sorry, I don't know how to write that accent marek over the E.

Actually, I don't know if this was mentioned on the list about Audible, but
I know it has been mentioned several times by several sources that it would
take a little more time to ge that approval from Audible's end.  Same with
NLS and its authorization key.

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at