[icon-discuss] advantages of Brl plus over pacmate

  • From: jennifer sparks <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:48:00 -0400

Hello Aaron,

I am not using a Braille Plus but a regular Icon.  However, I can tell you that
I was a devoted Pacmate BX user until I purchased my icon.  Though the
pacmate's claim to fame is that you can install 3rd party appplications, as a
web browser, the Icon tramples it!  the Pacmate does not offer NLS support even
in the newest release that is  coming out.  if you want more comparisons in
greater detail drop me a line off list.  let me just wrap this up by saying
that after I bought my Icon, I put my pacmate away.  I use my icon almost every
day.

jenny