[icon-discuss] Re: accessing Bookshare with Braille Plusng text reading daisy books

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:05:39 -0500

sounds ok to me. He should make sure his connection is established. I'm getting the same DB reading on my connections. His computer bookshare ID and password should work. Levelstar sometimes has trouble with their server where the bookshare book database is stored. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>