[icon-discuss] Re: Your Braille+/iCon Can be a NOAA WeatherRadio

  • From: "Teri and Randy" <teripierson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:19:53 -0500

thanks Michael, its really cool.
Randy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:10 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Your Braille+/iCon Can be a NOAA WeatherRadio

These weather stations can be rather spiratic in nature. They are often ran by volunteer groups and are not at the best streaming rates. I wouldn't worry about it, I don't think this is an issue with your unit, just a bad connection between your internet provider and the streaming audio source.

Afternoons are often the worse time to try to stream audio or video. Try it again later this afternoon or evening and I'll bet things will be better.

teripierson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/11/08 02:04PM >>>
Hi,
I first started the stream for my city and it played very well.  I then
saved it as weather.m3u and dropped it in to a folder called weather.  I
clicked on the file, the player loaded and the stream now is very
intermittent.  My signal is at between 90 and 100%.  Any ideas?  Thanks in
advance.
----- Original Message ----- From: <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>