[icon-discuss] Re: Yet Another NLS Question

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:13:37 -0700

I don't know the answer to your deletion question, but you should have just
put the zip file in the library\books\import folder.
Then, when the book shelf is updated, it will unzip that for you and put it
under the author in the appropriate place.

At least, that is what happened on my unit.

Richard

  _____