[icon-discuss] Re: Word processor issue

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:08:00 -0500

Stacey:

I have not yet looked at that option, however, just in looking at your message,
wouldn't the OK key be what you would want to press, so that the changes are
implemented?  Usually, the Cancel key does what is suggested, so it would be
reasonable that the settings you've chosen wouldn't be saved.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/19/07 01:01PM >>>
Hi all,
I am using a Braille Plus.  I am having an issue with the word processor.
When I go to paragraph properties and try to do anything such adjust line
spacing or alinementI can make my choice but when I press ok, nothing
happens.
I'm am not taken back to my document.  If I press cancel and then go back in
with o-chord and then 8 and then 13 my changes weren't saved.
Is this a bug?
I've tried a reset with no luck.  I have looked at the manual and I seem to
be doing everything right.
Can any with a braille plus or icon duplicate this?

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley (Tennessee)

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx