[icon-discuss] Wirless question

  • From: "Dyer Matthew" <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon-discuss@freelists. org" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:48:35 -0400

Good evening to all,

I have a question regarding coonnecting to a wirless network.  I should be
receiving a router  and getting it setup with in the next few days.  I read  in
the icon manual and it says that the icon supports both wpa1 and 2.  Is this
the case that if I set my router to use wpa2 incription that the key I use will
work with my icon?  I want to be sure before I set this up so that I  don't
have any problems.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Matthew

Contact info.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
yahoo:  md1616