[icon-discuss] Wireless Connection Question

  • From: Tamara Rorie <tdrorie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:27:56 +0000

Hello All,
I am interested in connecting my Braille+ to a secured wireless connection
which not only requires a key, but also requires that I sign up through a web
page.  This is similar to how hotels track the room number of the user.  I have
always had difficulty with this setup because usually, the web page will not
load if the security key has not been entered.  Of course, in this instance,
when the key is entered, the message" cannot connect" Appears because I haven't
signed up on the web page.  Any suggestions about how to handle this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Tamara