[icon-discuss] Re: What happened to Wiki?

  • From: "MICHAEL MCDONALD" <MMCDONALD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:18:33 -0400

tech.aph.org is on a different server than aph.org and the internet
connection for the server is down.  They are working on it now, so
hopefully it will be back up later today.

Mike

>>> bethko@xxxxxxxxx 04/08/07 12:33PM >>>
Ok, I have been trying to reach the wiki, but it seems the whole
Braille Plus site is down. The aph site is up so I assume the server
is working.
Thanks,

--
Beth Koenig