[icon-discuss] Re: Web Browser issues?

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 09:35:55 -0700

Hi Crystal,
The only time I've been able to get passed that kind of a list is to use the
find function,
control f and search for a word I am pretty sure is beyond the list. Not a good
solution, but the
only one I have come up with so far.
The good folks at APH and Levelstar need to take a good look at this one if
they
haven't.
I hope this helps.
Richard